Come one, come all! Bring the family to
A Winter Formal!
In celebration. In joy. In merriment.
December 1st, 2018 at the Masonic Temple, Santa Cruz
Yes: Different venue, this year. Come to where we hold Samhain and Imbolc each year, we’re switching it up!
828 N Branciforte Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 95062. Parking in rear. Easily accessible from UCSC via any Water St. bus.
Gather at 5:30pm, Feasting at 6:30pm
Our menu of Festivities…..
- Coloring for all ages! Books and pens provided.
- Storytime! Our fabulous storyteller will be regaling us with epic yarns to intrigue and amuse. Snuggle up and be captivated!
- Two raffles! Including one just for the youngsters.
- The fabulous Photo Booth returns for your amusement.
- General Fellowship and Fun as we celebrate the Dark Time….
Sliding scale donation: $9.00-$20.00 per person (no one ever turned away for lack of funds.)
Fancy dress is welcome!
Dinner. Yes! What would you like? Then…..bring it!!
Air Signs: Veggies
Fire Signs: Appetizers
Water Signs: Desserts
Earth Signs: Main Dishes
Please bring enough for 6 small servings, and label your ingredients and serving dish.
We’ll see you and your clan at 5:30pm on Saturday, December 1st!
(All Community Seed events are clean and sober.)