Fall Equinox Picnic!
Let’s all get together and have an old-fashioned picnic. In the Redwoods.
Let’s celebrate the Fall Equinox on September 15th.
Let’s come together in Fellowship and good cheer and (play some bocci ball) and enjoy ourselves and our amazing Community,
Maybe have a little ritual,
And eat lots of food.
So. September 15th, 12pm – 3pm.
At the George Washington Grove of DeLaveaga Park (Where we hold Beltane and Lughanasadh).
- Fire signs bring Desserts,
- Air signs bring Savory items,
- Earth Signs bring Salads, and
- Water Signs bring Side Dishes.
- All drinks will be provided by Community Seed.
Bring your instruments! Bring your drums! Bring games! Bring the whole Family!
BRING LOTS OF FOOD!
We’ll see you there! Woo-hoo!